Management, responsible persons and all employees of “EcoMet Reciklaza” doo have been determined for the implementation and continuous improvement of the integrated quality management system, environmental protection and occupational health and safety (IMS), in accordance with the requirements of the standards QMS and EMS (ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001).
By applying these standards, “EcoMet Reciklaza” Ltd has decided to interactively implement the environmental protection policy and perform the Company’s basic business operations. To that effect, the basic obligations of the Company are as follows:
- To carry out all activities in accordance with relevant laws, by-laws and other regulations related to the environmental protection (EU Directives, international conventions, protocols, etc.),
- To identify, evaluate and control risks from the known causes of possible injuries and diseases related to work processes and the environment;
- To identify potential impact of all activities on the environment quality, health and safety of employees and population living nearby the production facilities,
- To conduct regular environmental monitoring in accordance with the legislation,
- To carry out control over the production processes and apply appropriate measures in order to reduce pollutant emissions into the environment,
- To plan measures and activities in order to prevent possible accidents,
- To plan measures and activities for the purpose of readiness and response to possible accidents,
- To improve communication with local government bodies and other stakeholders in accordance with corporate social responsibility,
- To save natural resources and manage them rationally,
- To apply guidelines for the best available techniques in the planning, construction and selection of equipment, in accordance with the BREF reference documents,
- To arrange permanent training and raise awareness of employees on the importance of the environmental protection, safety and protection at work and protection against accidents.
“EcoMet Recycling” doo Management